Please find below a list, with links, of all the guidance produced by the ECDC on COVID-19 since the last Weekly Digest update that was sent on 4 March 2020.
We are constantly assessing the need to update existing, or produce new, guidance in light of recent developments. Please get in touch if you feel there is something you would like us to consider.
Please forward this widely to others you feel would benefit.
- Rapid risk assessment: Novel coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic: increased transmission in the EU/EEA and the UK – sixth update
- Considerations relating to social distancing measures in response to the COVID-19 epidemichttps://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/publications-data/considerations-relating-social-distancing-measures-response-covid-19-epidemic
- Novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) – Discharge criteria for confirmed COVID-19 cases https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/publications-data/novel-coronavirus-sars-cov-2-discharge-criteria-confirmed-covid-19-cases
- Download today’s data on the geographic distribution of COVID-19 cases worldwide
- Q & A on COVID- 19: https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/novel-coronavirus-china/questions-answers
- Dashboard- COVID-19 situation worldwide (interactive map): https://qap.ecdc.europa.eu/public/extensions/COVID-19/COVID-19.html
- Situation update worldwide, which includes data updated daily at 08:00 CET: https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/geographical-distribution-2019-ncov-cases
- Communicable disease threats report, 1-7 March 2020, week 10, which includes an update on 2019-nCoV: https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/publications-data/communicable-disease-threats-report-1-7-march-2020-week-10
- Infographic on novel coronavirus including basic information about the virus, symptoms, prevention and transmission: https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/publications-data/infographic-novel-coronavirus
- COVID-19 – How to minimise the spread?
- Poster: Effective hand-washing
- Information leaflet template on COVID-19
- COVID-19 Micro learning for public health professionals: https://eva.ecdc.europa.eu/totara/catalog/index.php?catalog_cat_browse=16005&orderbykey=text&itemstyle=narrow
ECDC has a dedicated page with all scientific advice publications in the link below: https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/coronavirus/guidance-and-technical-reports
All ECDC’s situation updates and background on COVID-19 can be found here: https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/novel-coronavirus-china.
In light of the rapidly evolving situation, we have decided to update our risk assessment COVID-19 daily. This daily update can be found on the ECDC website, here: https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/current-risk-assessment-novel-coronavirus-situation.
- WHO- China joint mission on Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/coronaviruse/who-china-joint-mission-on-covid-19-final-report.pdf
- WHO situation reports: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/situation-reports/
- EU Healthy Gateways: Interim advice for preparedness and response to cases of the 2019-nCoV acute respiratory disease at points of entry in the European Union (EU)/EEA Member States (MS): https://www.healthygateways.eu/Novel-coronavirus
The WHO also provides information and guidance on the outbreak of novel coronavirus, here: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
PHE Technical Team
|European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)
Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden
Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00 / Fax +46 (0)8 58 60 10 01
|Follow ECDC on:||